- When was the Company incorporated?
The Company was incorporated in Delaware in July 2014.
- When did the Company begin to trade? What is the ticker symbol?
The Company began to trade on the NYSE in June 2021 under the symbol MCW.
- When is the Company's fiscal year end?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Does the Company pay a quarterly dividend?
The Company does not pay a quarterly dividend at this time.
- Does the Company offer franchise opportunities?
The Company does not offer franchise opportunities at this time.
- Who should I contact with real estate and M&A opportunities?
Please click here to connect with the appropriate team.
- Who should I contact to request a stock certificate or transfer of my shares?
Please contact the Company’s transfer agent:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Does the Company offer a direct stock purchase plan?
The Company does not have a direct purchase program at this time.
- Who should I contact with other questions about my stock?
Please contact your stockbroker.
- How can I obtain SEC filings?
Please click here.
- Where can I find information on the Company’s management team and board of directors?
Please click here for information on the management team, and here for information about the board of directors.
- How can I get updates on financial news and events?
Please click here to sign up for email alerts.
- Who should I contact with other investor inquiries?
Please email IR@mistercarwash.com.